CarPro Reset 1L
CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo
CarPro Reset has been formulated to be the best maintenance wash shampoo for nanotechnology-based sealants and coatings.
This shampoo breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo. It restores the beading and dirt-releasing properties (the ‘Hydrophobic Effect’) and helps maintain the protection provided by the surface coating/sealant.
Reset will quickly rinse away, leaving no soap residues or interfering silicones on the surface.
Combined with excellent lubrication, a strong foaming action for improved dirt suspension, and a high dilution ratio, CarPro Reset delivers a highly effective and economical wash. At the same time, Reset is almost entirely based upon naturally occurring, organic ingredients, making it as safe for the environment and for the user as it is for the vehicle.
Features & Specifications:
- Developed for use with all CarPro Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.*
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- 400~500:1 Dilution ratio allows for economical cleaning.
- Excellent gliding lubrication and a wonderful fresh scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
Directions to use CarPro Reset:
- Fill wash bucket with 3 to 4 gallons of water and add approximately 1oz. of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam.
- Pre-rinse vehicle with free flowing water to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down using our CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt or Microfiber Madness Incredipad, rinsing the mitt/sponge periodically in a second bucket filled with clear water.
- Do not allow shampoo to dry on the surface. After washing, rinse the vehicle thoroughly with free flowing water to remove shampoo residue, and dry with a Dry Me Crazy Jr. or Master Blaster forced-air blower.
- If necessary, use CarPro Spotless to remove hard water spots, and apply either Reload or Hydro2 to top-up the vehicle’s protection.
- May degrade organic waxes and polymer sealants.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
- In case of sensitive skin or a pre-existing skin condition, wear protective gloves whilst washing to avoid possible dryness and mild irritation