Rupes BigFoot LH19E Rotary Polisher
RUPES BIGFOOT LH19E ROTARY POLISHER
Rotary machines typically have faster speed settings when compared with dual action polishers. Whilst this allows for enhanced cutting ability, it can be overly aggressive for more sensitive detailing jobs. This often results in two machine polishers being required, one rotary and one dual action in order to complete one job. However, the RUPES BigFoot LH 19E changes that.
The BigFoot LH 19E Rotary Polisher features a high torque, compact design in a lightweight housing. This makes it one of the most capable and manoeuvrable rotary polishers available and is suitable for use in a variety of applications including automotive and marine.
The LH 19E is the third generation of double gear reduction rotaries and uses a RUPES-designed 1200 watt motor. In practical terms, this allows the detailer to double the torque (2 to 1 reduction as with a transmission) and double the motor speed, which provides better cooling. At the lowest speed setting, with little pressure on the progressive trigger, the tool can operate effectively as low as (around) 100 RPM.
Features & Benefits:
- Electronic variable speed control allows speed to be adjusted for specific applications
- Speed control ergonomically positioned, with click sensation & larger numbers
- Progressive trigger control - acts as a throttle allowing control within dial range to deliver exact speed
- Extra-long, 9m heavy duty power cord
- Anti-vibration loop handle - better control, grip & stability at different polishing angles
- Soft grip material & ergonomic handle design dissipates vibration, improves operator comfort & protects delicate surfaces
- Soft grip side handle also included with deluxe kit
- LH 19E weight: 2.2kg
- Power: 1200 watts
- Dual Speed Controls (trigger & speed dial)
- Spin range: 450 - 1700 rpm
- 9m power cord
- Thread size: M14.